The church landscape is shifting rapidly. Carey Nieuwhof shares seven major trends that will disrupt church as we know it in 2024. From generational changes to technology, discipleship, and leadership styles, massive changes are coming that every church must understand and respond to.
1. Why the era of stable congregations is ending
2. How Millennials are becoming the new core of churches
3. What to expect as Gen Z starts reshaping church
4. Why discipleship is going digital
5. The danger of partisan politics fueling church growth
6. How AI is becoming normative in growing churches
7. What the emerging generation of megachurch pastors looks like